1. Tell us about yourself.
We are proud to be Louisiana’s first and only 3D printer manufacturer. One of our goals is to bring cutting edge technology to Louisiana and show the rest of the United States that Louisiana is home to many innovative and creative people.
Not only do we sell and manufacture 3d printers, but we also offer 3D modeling and prototyping services.
2. What are you presenting at the Baton Rouge Mini Maker Faire?
Our 3D printer kits and printed models.
3. Why is making important to you?
To push the limits of technology but keeping it simple for all to understand.
4. What was the first thing you remember making?
Craig – a wooden robot out of old wood from my grandfather’s garage…when I was 8.
Robb – I made a fleet of paper airplanes. Hundreds of planes of all sizes…
5. What have you made that you are most proud of?
Besides the printer…?
6. Given an unlimited budget, what would you make?
A new city/country on the ocean surface.
Find out more about Acadian Robotics!